• Thibaut Courtois is getting closer to the Bernabeu stadium. A very reliable Belgian journalist Kristof Terreur has claimed that his fellow countryman will not sign an extension with Chelsea. As soon as the Blues find a replacement for him, Courtois will be allowed to join Madrid.
Probability rating: 9/10
• Bayern Munich president Karl-Heinz Rummenigge insists Robert Lewandowski is not for sale. He claims, as quoted by the club’s media: ‘We have no interest in selling him and it does not matter if somebody offers 100 or 150 million.’
Probability rating: 2/10
• Evening Standard journalist gives an update on Madrid’s pursuit of Chelsea midfielder Willian. According to Simon Johnson, Los Blancos have never been interested in the Brazilian and, naturally, there is no offer made for him.
Probability rating: 1/10
• Inter Milan are preparing a shocking move for Luka Modric and the player is considering their offer, both Sky Italia and renowned transfer guru Di Marzio have reported. Moreover, Gazzetta have recently confirmed the player’s desire to leave Real Madrid, while Corriere provide more intriguing details of this sensational deal.
Probability rating: 7/10 because we have already lost Ronaldo now we are doomed
• Manchester United have made a €60m bid for Mateo Kovacic, however, the midfielder doesn’t want to join as he doesn’t believe their playing style is fitting, according to Marca. Moreover, Diario AS have recently claimed that the Croatian is considered to be not for sale by Real Madrid.
Probability rating: 5/10